Win tickets to the 2018 FIFA World CupTM in Russia
You dream of sitting among the cheerful fans, humming the beat of victory as you wave your team flag, and scream "goal", and do your joyous dance at the 2018 FIFA World CupTM in Russia. Hurray! We are giving you the opportunity to experience Russia live. That’s not all, you can win awesome prizes as well; all you need to do is to partake in the Visa FIFA National Promo in specific cities in Nigeria.
Terms and Conditions:
Visa–Russia Use and Win Campaign
- The promotion is called the Visa – 2018 FIFA World Cup promotion.
- Promotion will run from the 1st of March to the 30th of April 2018.
- The promotion is open to all Visa card and Visa QR users in Nigeria.
- The card or mobile account must belong to the winner(s).
- In the case of the Visa card, it must be a card issued in Nigeria.
- Participants are expected to carry out three transactions (each worth a minimum of N1,000) with a Visa payment solution, to qualify for the draw.
- Participants must have a valid international passport.
- Upon campaign end, Visa will select qualified shoppers and at a pre-determined date and time, a draw will be scheduled to pick the winner(s) using an Electronic Random Selection (ERS) device.
- The collated details of shoppers will be fed into the Electronic Random Selection (ERS) device.
- There will be two draws and three categories of rewards for customers who qualify (See qualification criteria above).
11a. The first draw will take place on the 28th of March 2018:
- Ultimate Prize: 4 Visa customers (each with a partner) will win a trip to Russia to watch one World Cup match, live. (The first four ERS pick at the first draw)
11b. The final draw will take place on the 30th of April, 2018:
- Ultimate Prize: 6 Visa customers (each with a partner) will win a trip to Russia to watch one World Cup match, live. (The first six ERS pick at the first draw)
- Consolation prize: 5 Visa customers to win a video game console with FIFA 18 soccer video game. (The night to thirteenth fifth ERS pick at the first draw)
- Results generated by the electronic system cannot be contested.
- Any winner associated with terrorist activity will be disqualified.
- The ultimate prize winner(s) is/are entitled to pick a partner to accompany him/her on the trip.
- The ultimate prize winner(s) is/are entitled to ONE live match ONLY.
- Visa will bear the cost for the flight ticket, accommodation, breakfast (full package will be shared with the winner)
- Winners will fill specific data into a website that will be provided.
- Visa will provide the winners with a “fan Identification’.
- Grand Prizes are subject to change at Visa’s sole discretion. Visa West Africa will not offer compensation in the event that a winner does not travel. Visa Card reserves the right to transfer the Grand Prize to the next eligible consumer.
- Staff of Visa West Africa Ltd, Associated Visa agencies and participating banks are not qualified to participate in this promotion.
- Visa, associated Visa agencies and the participating banks, have the right to publish the name(s) and relevant content of winner(s) in any promotion, print, public relations material, and on social media. The winners may be required to appear and be identified in or on national and regional press.
- No prizes can be converted into cash, or transferred at winners’ discretion.
- The competition results, including selected prize-winner(s) details, may be published in the media.
- In a case of any direct or indirect loss, injury or damage arising from participation in the competition or utilization of a prize, Visa and its associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors will not be held liable.
- The decision of Visa (in the presence of regulatory bodies) is final and non-contestable.
- Visa reserves the right to change disqualify a winner if he or she does not meet the requirements stated above.
By participating in the Visa Campaign, you accept the above terms and conditions